DESOPADEC CONTRACTOR'S REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Raise Bank Draft for registration fee from a reputable bank in favour of DESOPADEC, in line with intended Job Category, classified by various available Job areas, as shown below.
(a) VARIOUS JOB AREAS AVAILABLE FOR REGISTRATION
i. Civil Engineering
iii. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
iv. Environmental Protection/Control Management
v. General Supplies
vi. Agro Allied & Agriculture
|CATEGORY||CONTRACT SUM COVER||REGISTRATION FEE||ANNUAL RENEWAL FEE|
|B||₦1,000,000.00 - ₦10,000,000.00||₦10,000.00||₦5,000.00|
|C||₦10,000,000.00 - ₦50,000,000.00||₦25,000.00||₦12,500.00|
|D||₦50,000,000.00 - ₦100,000,000.00||₦50,000.00||₦25,000.00|
|E||₦100,000,000.00 - ₦250,000,000.00||₦100,000.00||₦50,000.00|
|F||₦250,000,000.00 & Above||₦250,000.00||₦125,000.00|
(i) ENGINEERING/ARCHITECTURE - ₦100,000.00
(ii) MEDICAL/FINANCIAL/LEGAL - ₦100,000.00
(iii) AGRO ALLIED/AGRICULTURE - ₦100,000.00
(iv) ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION/CONTROL - ₦25,000.00
2. Present original copy of Bank Draft to the Department of Finance and Accounts for issuance of DESOPADEC receipt, (both original and duplicate).
3. Present the DESOPADEC duplicate receipt (pink copy) and photocopy of Bank draft to the Registration Officer (R.O.) in DPRS for collection of Pre-Qualification form.
4. Submit/Return the duly completed Pre-Qualification form to DPRS with two (2) passport-sized photographs attached and photocopies of relevant requirements as shown below, alongside originals of same for sighting.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION WITH DESOPADEC
i. Evidence of company's registration with the Delta State Ministry of Works.
ii. Evidence of Business Registration or Incorporation (Limited Company).
iii. Memorandum and Articles of Association (Limited Company).
iv. Tax Clearance Certificate of the company for the past three (3) years.
v. Evidence of Registration of Business name (if an Enterprise)
vi. Reference letter from a reputable bank
5. The Registration Officer (R.O) after ensuring that all requirements are met, including sighting of the original documents, records the company’s name and opens a file, and forwards it to the Assistant Chief Administrative Officer (A.C.A.O) for further screening/confirmation.
6. The A.C.A.O screens/confirms all relevant required documents submitted and then forward same to the Head, DPRS for verification/vetting for onward transmission to the Executive Director, (ED,DPRS) for Approval and Authorization.
7. The ED, DPRS approves the registration of the company with DESOPADEC and authorizes the certificate to be issued to the contractor.
8. Renewal follows procedures 1 – 7 as stated above.