Oyokofe Daniel (Head)
The Security Unit has the responsibility for the protection of personnel, property, premises/structures as well as field offices (Area, Zonal and projects sites/offices) of the Commission. The Unit is headed by a Chief Security Officer (CSO) who works up directly to the Chairman of the Commission.
• Headquarters Office Premises/Guest House and residential Quarters and Health Clinic
• Field Offices (Area offices) of the Commission.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SECURITY UNIT
• Rendering general advisory services to the Commission on Security matters.
• Assisting in the formulation, execution and review of security policies and programmes of the Commission.
• Ensuring the protection of staff, material and property of the Commission at all time.
• Collating and submitting weekly security reports to the Chairman of the Commission.
• Coordinating security activities at Headquarters, Area, Offices by staff of the Unit.
• Searching Vehicles and suspected visitors or employees.
• Keeping records of movement of persons and vehicles.
• Ensuring that necessary security equipment are provided at all levels.
• Organizing the training of security staff of the Commission.
• Liaising with Law enforcement Agencies and other relevant Security Agencies as may be directed by the Chairman of the Commission.